Dr. Maxcie Sikora comes to us with almost 20 years of clinical experience and is Board Certified in Allergy and Immunology, as well as in Pediatrics. Dr. Sikora is a gulf coast native and is excited to join AllerVie Health in Destin!
For the last decade, Dr. Sikora provided allergy and asthma care to patients in Birmingham, Alabama, and has been an influential part of AllerVie Health since the beginning. Dr. Sikora received her Doctorate from the University of South Alabama College of Medicine in Mobile, AL. She completed her Residency in Pediatrics at the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa, FL, and completed her Fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA. As a lifelong allergy sufferer, Dr. Sikora recognizes the importance of partnering with her patients to develop unique treatments that help provide relief from allergy and asthma symptoms. Dr. Sikora strives to always provide high-quality patient care through kindness, humility, and respect. Dr. Sikora is a member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. She also serves as the current President of the Alabama Society of Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Sikora is licensed in the state of Florida.
- Medical Degree from The University of South Alabama College of Medicine in Mobile, Alabama
- Fellowship in Adult and Pediatric Allergy and Immunology from Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Residency in Pediatrics from The University of South Florida College of Medicine and All Children’s Hospital in Tampa, Florida
- Clinical Instructor Professor at University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Department of Pediatrics, Division of Allergy and Immunology Department of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care
Board Certified in Pediatrics
American Board of Pediatrics
Board Certified in Allergy & Immunology
American Board of Allergy & Immunology