Duane Harris, MD
Dr. Harris currently practices in Draper, Utah here he sees patients of all ages.
Dr. Harris graduated from the University Of Utah School Of Medicine in 1985 after completing his undergraduate degree from Brigham Young University in 1981. Dr. Harris then completed a residency in Internal Medicine at the Naval Hospital in San Diego, followed by a fellowship in Allergy and Immunology with the Army in Aurora, Colorado. He is currently certified by the American Board of Allergy & Immunology and the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Prior to joining Intermountain Allergy & Asthma, Dr. Harris served in the U.S. Navy for 9 years on active duty with 4 years in the Reserve.
Dr. Harris has been with Intermountain Allergy & Asthma since 1994. He currently acts as Principal Investigator for Intermountain Clinical Research (the clinical trial division of Intermountain Allergy & Asthma of Draper).
Dr. Harris supervises the only active pollen counting station in Utah. He is certified as a pollen counter by the AAAAI and NAB.
Dr. Harris and his wife have four children and (at latest count) thirteen grandchildren. He is involved in church and community activities.
- American Board of Medical Specialties: Allergy & Immunology (1993, 2013)
- American Board of Medical Specialties: Internal Medicine (1990, 2015)
- Undergraduate degree Brigham Young University Computer Science – 1981.
- Medical degree University of Utah School of Medicine – 1985.
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Naval Hospital, Oakland CA,. Residency, Internal Medicine, Naval Hospital, San Diego, CA.
- Fellowship, Allergy and Immunology, Fitzsimons Army Medical Center affiliated with National Jewish Center Immunology & Respiratory Medicine, Denver Co.