Dr. Sumana Reddy was born and raised in Georgia and completed some of her medical training in Alabama and Mississippi. She is excited to be coming back to the area to serve the residents of Montgomery, Alabama, to help them regain control of their lives from allergies and asthma!
After attending medical school at Kasturba Medical College in Mangalore, India, Dr. Reddy completed her residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham in Montgomery, Alabama. She then went on to complete her fellowship at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in their Allergy and Immunology Fellowship Program (Jackson, Mississippi).
In her spare time, Dr. Reddy is a huge soccer fan and will cheer on any Atlanta sports team, loves spending time with family and friends, staying active, and trying out new restaurants.
Dr. Reddy is also a member of the American College of Physicians, American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology. She also served as a sub-investigator on a clinical research study at the University of Mississippi Medical Center Division of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology.
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Medical School at Kasturba Medical College in Mangalore, India
- Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology from The University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi
- Residency in Internal Medicine from The University of Alabama at Birmingham in Montgomery, Alabama