Originally posted on BusinessWire
DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–AllerVie Health, a leading provider of allergy and immunology services in the United States, announces the addition of several new key management hires and corporate promotions. These strategic moves come as AllerVie continues its company-wide integration and optimization efforts, reflecting the company’s commitment to enhancing patient care and strengthening its position as a leading national healthcare provider.
AllerVie’s upcoming initiatives include the rollout of a new Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system in Florida, enhancing its revenue cycle management leadership team, resuming merger and acquisition activities, and expanding ancillary service lines, all benefiting from the contributions of these recent hires and promotions.
“AllerVie Health is thrilled to welcome our new team members and celebrate the promotions of our dedicated employees,” said Chris Roussos, CEO of AllerVie Health. “Their expertise and commitment will be instrumental in driving our growth, ensuring we are maintaining standards of not only the best patient care but also functional and scalable business models that can sustain continued upgrades and advancements.”
Revenue Cycle Management Team:
- Ward Altman joins as AllerVie’s vice president of revenue cycle management. With over two decades of experience in the healthcare, supply chain, and manufacturing industries, Altman brings a proven track record of collaborative leadership to the team.
- Nancy Lopez-Delgado joins AllerVie as the manager of revenue cycle management. Lopez-Delgado has over a decade of billing and RCM experience and will oversee the day-to-day RCM performance across the company’s practices, ensuring seamless operations.
- Lily Flynn has been promoted to RCM business partner. Flynn, who joined AllerVie from a local allergy and asthma company, will play a larger role in the RCM department and continue contributing her valuable expertise.
- Crystal Nowell is AllerVie’s new patient access optimization manager. Nowell joins the team with over a decade of experience in healthcare billing. She will provide ongoing support for the organization to improve the overall financial experience for patients.
- Alison Bertran joins as AllerVie’s M&A integration project manager. Bertran is a physical therapist with over ten years of healthcare and operational experience. Her adaptability and commitment to patient care make her an excellent fit for this role. Bertran will aid in supporting the Florida optimization project and future acquisition integrations.
- Vikki Spencer has been promoted to director of operations, EMR integrations liaison. Spencer was formerly a practice administrator for AllerVie’s Connecticut practice and boasts over 20 years of allergy experience. In this role, Spencer will analyze and standardize workflows, serve as a change champion for clinic staff and providers, and provide support during the EMR implementation process.
- Carly Gollihar joins AllerVie as the director of operations, special projects & clinical ops. Gollihar is a result-driven, cross-functional leader with a strong strategic planning, marketing, operations, and technology integration background. With a decade of healthcare experience building successful, multi-site organizations, Gollihar will be key in standardizing clinical and operational workflows, overseeing clinic staff training, and more.
- Pam Keeney, vice president of operations for AllerVie Health’s regional practice, Premier Allergist, will be transitioning into a new role as AllerVie Health’s VP of MD Relations and Recruiting. Keeney has been an integral part of Premier’s success and a business partner for the AllerVie Health team. In her new role, Pam will play a crucial role in building and nurturing relationships with AllerVie providers and recruiting top allergists to join the AllerVie Health network.
- James Calderwood joins the AllerVie Health team as the new senior regional director of operations for the Premier Allergist region. Calderwood is a Registered Nurse by trade and has an extensive background in healthcare operations that will serve him well as he begins leading one of AllerVie’s largest regions in its network.
By fostering a first-class patient experience, AllerVie remains steadfast in its commitment to advancing clinical research, expanding access to best-in-class care, and bringing relief to patients across the country.
For more information about AllerVie Health and its commitment to patient care, visit www.allervie.com.
About AllerVie Health
AllerVie Health is a national network of board-certified allergists and immunologists partnering together for the advancement of patient care, serving patients across 12 states in 75 clinic locations. Our providers are committed to establishing the allergy and immunology gold standard, expanding access to best-in-class care, and bringing relief and renewed vitality to the millions of Americans affected annually, many of whom live in underserved communities today. AllerVie is relentlessly dedicated to clinical excellence, creating an improved patient experience, and supporting the development of advanced allergy and immunology-focused therapeutics and treatment options. With AllerVie Health, our patients can feel their best, reclaim their lives, and live in freedom! To learn more, visit www.allervie.com.