Thomas Scott, MD
We are so pleased to have Dr. Scott on our team! Dr. Scott has a special interest in allergy, asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis and aspirin allergy. Allergy is fascinating to Dr. Scott, and he enjoys the new discoveries and innovative treatment aspects of this specialty. Throughout his medical training, he has been the recipient of the National Medical Fellowship Award and Internal Medicine Resident of the Year. Prior to joining Alabama Allergy & Asthma Center, Dr. Scott served as Medical Director at Ascension Medical Group in Wichita, Kansas. He has also served as faculty for the University of Kansas School of Medicine where he was a lecturer, clinical preceptor, and student mentor. He has also served as a member of the faculty at The University of Alabama School of Medicine and University of Louisville School of Medicine. Dr. Scott is published and has provided many allergy and asthma presentations throughout his career.
Dr. Scott loves live music, and attending concerts. He loves to travel, read, watch sports on television and spend time with his immediate and extended family.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Allergy & Immunology- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- Medical School: Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, Youngstown, OH
- Fellowship in Adult and Pediatrics Allergy & Immunology: NIH/NIAID/Allergic Disease Section, Bethesda, MD
- Masters of Medical Management: Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA