Reena Patel, DO
Dr. Patel has local roots in the greater Birmingham, AL area, first receiving her Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering and later completing her Fellowship in Allergy & Immunology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Dr. Patel received her Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. She then went on to complete her Internship and Residency at the Palm Beach Consortium for Graduate Medical Education in Palm Beach, Florida.
Dr. Patel enjoys treating patients of all ages, is board certified in pediatrics, and specializes in caring for children. She is passionate about educating her patients and ensuring they understand their diagnosis and care options. When Dr. Patel isn’t practicing medicine, she enjoys staying active and keeping up with the latest nutritional trends.
- Allergy & Immunology Fellowship – The University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Categorical Residency, Pediatrics – Palm Peach Consortium for Graduate Medical Education
- Traditional Rotating Internship – Palm Beach Consortium for Graduate Medical Education
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering – University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Board Certification, American Board of Pediatrics
- Unrestricted Alabama License – Alabama Board of Medical Examiners
- Drug Enforcement Agency Registration – Practitioner
- PECOS Certification – Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services